Monday, February 11, 2019

When the time arrives It all arrives

Semmal Manavai Mustafa
.
After being a teacher for
Indian Medical Graduates
(SRMC) (SSSMC) and
Indian Engineering Graduates (Biomedical) (Anna University)
For the past 15 years
My Journey moves on to Arabia
.
Students have always been
My Best Friends
I will be virtually available
Planning to Make and release
25,000 Medical Educational Videos
Over the Next 20 Years.
.
I need time. Resources.
The Blessed Land of Saudi Arabia
Will give me them
In abundance.
.
This video was made by
My students
I am able to Feel the Love
Love You All My Dear Students
.

Going after winning
5000 Friends and 650+ Followers
Will come back
Earning more Arabian Hearts
.
My Universal Mentoring
Starts from this point in Time.
.
My International Roaming Number
(Local call charges from India)
8939462185
.
6995 Rs International Roaming Plan
It will be a local call to persons calling me.
Call me after 6 pm working days
.
Any time on Fridays and Saturdays
.
During this Assignment
The World may call me as
.
SAUDI SEMMAL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails