Thursday, March 6, 2014

I'm Only Human: I've been in love, and I've been heartbroken.

I'm Only Human: I've been in love, and I've been
heartbroken. I have felt so amazingly happy, I felt
like dancing, and so extremely sad, I felt as if I
couldn't live another day. I'm only human. I have
been stressed. I have been depressed. I have
been all alone. I have been joyful. I have been blessed, and I
have been grateful. I've gone through the trials, the pain,
and suffering of life. I have had ups and downs in my
relationships. I've been called ugly, and beautiful. I'm only
human. There have been those days When Live felt my heart
couldnt take the pain any more, and all I wanted to do was
wake up from this horrible dream I felt I was living in. There
have also been days, when my heart overflowed with so
much love, it truly took away my breath. I'm only human.
Ive been used, abused, and taken for granted. My life is
anything but picture perfect. I'm not the smartest. I'm not
the prettiest. I have been hurt by the ones Ive loved, and
rejected by the people I called my friends. I have felt
cherished, special, 1 in a million. I am only human. Ive
taken what life has thrown my way, and made it through.
Only by the grace of God, have I made it without being
defeated. Sometimes, behind the smiling face of those dear
to you, is a broken, hurting, wounded, abandoned, and
lonely person. Take the time to ask, show you care. Maybe
one day, when you are feeling as if you cant take another
step, someone will look you straight in the eyes, see right
through to your soul, and say: No. Your not okay. How can I
be there for you? After all We are only Human.
- A Rachel,
Sathiyananthan Subramaniyan Banumathi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails