Saturday, December 29, 2012

Goodbye 2012 ! Welcome 2013

BYE BYE 2012 - Welcome 2013 !


 BYE BYE 2012

    Before I finally say goodbye to 2012,
    I would like to say

  

    to each and everyone of you.
    For the impact you had in my life
    Specially for those who sent me email,
    You have enriched my year!!
I wish you all a magical
    Festive Season filled with
    Loving Wishes and beautiful thoughts.
    May your coming year mark the beginning
    of Love,
    Happiness and Bright Future.

    To those who need someone special,
    may you find that true love.

    To those who need money,
    may your finances overflow.



    To those who need caring,
    May you find a good heart to care for you.

  To those who need friends,
    May you meet someone who will also
    enrich your life.

    To those who need life,
    May you find God.


Like Birds, Let Us, Leave Behind What We Don’t Need To Carry...
GRUDGES, SADNESS, PAIN, FEAR And REGRETS.
Life Is Beautiful... Enjoy It...
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

  Welcome 2013! 


LOVE & BEST WISHESWith warm regards...

In the name of Allah The most Gracious The most Merciful!
Indeed all the praises are due to Allah, we praise him and we seek his assistance and forgiveness, and we seek refuge in Allah.
Every mistake is from me, and any Truth is from Allah, The Enduring One, He is the Enduring One, I know nothing save that which He hath taught me.

S.E.A.Mohamed Ali (Jinnah) 
nidurali

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails