Monday, February 22, 2010

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim. --Nazeel azami Realisation







Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.
Dunya is a collection of retrospective thoughts on some of my experiences in a strange world. I have found that despite all the pain, there is still something you can look forward to. There is hope, and even happiness. God does care about us, after all.
My vision is to present entertainment that enjoins and celebrates our traditional values of learning, gratitude, compassion and family ties.
I hope that the sounds emanating from this album, in echoing a mix of cultures around the globe, will strike a chord with all our listeners.
I will miss the long evenings of recording at the studio, filled with discussion, argument and laughter. It was a real honour to work in the company of such passionate and talented artists; an experience I won’t forget.
Please remember us in your prayers.
Courtesy : http://www.awakening.org




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails