Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some New Sonnets

The new sonnetes for you...Just few words and thoughts from my heart.

Sonnet 1
 

O, My God,..
What is going out
in that autumn night
I hear the birds singing only for us

I see all world lights spread just to us
Through the gray clouds,
That ray of light comes
With some drops of rains
from that far sky
just For us
They are celebrating our day of forgiveness
We sing with them
Oh God forgive us
And lead us
I know you do not forget
And everything is there saved in the holy book
But God, could you forgive us
, if you please
Just for our week hearts
 
Amen
http://shayunbiqalbi.blogspot.comSome New Sonnets









=========================================================================

Islam: Religion, History, and Civilization

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails