Wednesday, April 21, 2010

18 ANSWERS OF THE HOLY PROPHET [Sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam ]

Subject: 1 8 ANSWERS OF
THE HOLY PROPHET [Sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam ] -
Dialogue between a traveler and the prophet (saw)
A traveller once came to the Masjid to see the prophet. After greeting the prophet he was asked where he was from. The traveller replied that he came from very far just to get a few questions answered. Following is the dialogue between the traveller and the prophet.

Traveller: I do not want azaab to be written in my account.

Prophet
: behave well with your parents

Traveller: I want to be known amongst people as an intelligent person.

Prophet
: fear Allah always.

Traveller: I want to be counted amongst Allah's favourites.

Prophet
: recite Quran every morning and evening.

Traveller: I want my heart to always be enlightened. (roshan and munawer)

Prophet:
never forget death
Traveller: I never want to be away from Allah's blessing.
Prophet:
always treat fellow creatures well.

Traveller: I never want to be harmed by my enemies.

Prophet
: always have faith in only Allah.

Traveller: I never want to be humiliated.

Prophet:
be careful of your actions.

Traveller: I wish to live long.

Prophet:
always do sile rahm. (Goodness towards blood relations)
Traveller: I want my sustenance to increase.
Prophet
: always be in wudhoo.

Traveller: I wish to stay free of adhaab in the grave.

Prophet
: always wear pure (paak) clothes.

Traveller: I never want to burn in hell.

Prophet
: control your eyes and tongue.

Traveller: how do I get my sins forgiven.

Prophet:
always ask forgiveness from Allah with a lot of humility.

Traveller: I want people to respect me always.

Prophet
: never extend your hands of need at people.

Traveller: I want to always be honored.

Prophet
: never humiliate or put down anyone.

Traveler: I don't want to be squeezed by fishare qabr.
(squeezing in the grave)
Prophet:
recite sura e mulk often.

Traveller: I want my wealth to increase.

Prophet:
recite sura e waqia every night.

Traveller: I want to be safe and at peace on day of judgement.

Prophet:
do zikr of Allah from dusk to night.

Traveller: I want to be in full attention and concentration during namaaz.

Prophet
: always do wudhoo with concentration and attention

Jaza Kum ALLAH'hai Khairan Kaseera.

shared by: Brother Wasim


Source : http://tableegh-e-islam.blogspot.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails