Monday, April 12, 2010

Mother`s letter ----"PARADISE IS AT THE FEET OF THE MOTHERS"


Mother`s letter

 My beloved son! If you want me to have kindness towards me,do it now onwards.Otherwise you would be sad for  that you have missed the duty of showing your affection towards  me and be worried about that.

My dear son you try to show affection and kindness towards me and no use of showing after my death . No life would  come after death in this world.

My beloved son!  See my face,skin that is wrinkled, and the hair of my head has been become white and that itself shows that I am in the old age.

 I am in the bonus period of Allah, I do not know when the Zibrail would take me.


Three things is given more important as our Prophet (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam)  has said and one among them is "PARADISE IS AT THE FEET OF THE MOTHERS" and I hope that you know that.

Have courtesy,kindness towards me now itself and get the rewards of  ALLAH
Narrated by Al Mughira (Radiyallaahu `anhu), The Prophet (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) said,
“Allah has forbidden you
(1) to be undutiful to your mothers
(2) to withhold (what you should give) or
(3) demand (what you do not deserve)

IAbu Huraira reported (Radiyallahu `anhu) that a person came to Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam)and asked,
“who among people is most deserving of my fine treatment?”
He (Peace be Upon Him) said,
“Your mother, then your mother, then your mother, then your father, then your nearest, then nearest”
Sahih Muslim: The Book of Virtue, Good Manners and Joining of the Ties of Relationship (Kitab Al-Birr was-Salat-I-wal-Adab): 6181


It is reported on the authority of ‘Abdullah that the Apostle of Allah (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) observed,
“The best of the deeds or deed is the (observance of) prayer at its proper time and kindness to the parents.”
The Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) said,

    ”Richness does not lie in the abundance of (worldly) goods, but richness is the richness of the soul (heart, self).”
 
Chapter 38, Book 5, Number 2287: Sahih Muslim


Narrated Jarir bin ‘Abdullah (Radiyallaahu `anhu) reported The Prophet (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) said:
 
“He who is not merciful to others, will not be treated mercifully
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails