Faculty of Language Studies Reisa
Nilay, we Sembilan
The Faculty of Language Studies Home
An international conference on the theme:
Arabic and Islamic Studies: the future and look forward to a talented human thought
Suggests that the Organizational Committee of the Conference of the approach these and other issues through the following themes:
First - the concepts of the Arabic language and Islamic studies, philosophy of language Arabic and Islamic Studies
Confusion approach in teaching Arabic as a Second Language And Islamic Studies . .
III - Methods of teaching Arabic as a second language by speaking and Islamic Studies.
. IV - Evaluating curricula for the teaching of Arabic for native speakers as a second language and Islamic Studies.
. V - Analysis of literary texts, workbooks and study the language, monetary and rhetorical.
. VI - issues in the teaching of Arabic and Islamic Studies.
VII - read in the work of intellectual, philosophical, ancient and modern Arab.
VIII - Arabic language and Islamic studies, methods and mechanisms.
. IX - modern methods of teaching Arabic language and Islamic studies, construction and renovation.
President of the Conference: Dr. The names of Abdul Rahman
Chairman of the Scientific Committee: A.. D. Pasha Abu Bakr
. Chairman of the Committee Management: d. Ahmed Nasetyawn
1. 1. Research should not be published or presented at another conference.
2. 2 Should not exceed the number of search pages on twenty pages.
3. 3 Taking into account the criteria of scientific method generally accepted in the writing of scientific research.
4. 4. . Measurement of 16 (twenty pages), and put footnotes in the bottom of the page numbering sequence.
5. 5. Deadline for receiving abstracts is: 30/4/2010
6. 6The deadline for receiving research is: 15/5/2010
7. 7 Search sends e-mail or printed on the CD-ROM.
8. 8. Send admissions decisions and invitations no later than: 20 / 5 / 2010.
9. 9 Date for the conference 23 \ 6 \ 2010-25 \ 6 \ 2010.
10. 10. Conference fee: 150 dollars for the participants Research or research without outside Malaysia.
11. 11. . Malaysian ringgit and 350 Malaysians and participants of the research within Malaysia.
. And 200 RM for Malaysians to attend without a search in Malaysia from the state Nilay we Sembilan.
12. 12. . And 100 RM for Malaysians to examine the presence of or without a search within Malaysia for Ph.D. students.
13. 13And 100 RM for Malaysians to attend without a paper from within Malaysia for students from within Malaysia.
Language: Arabic, English and Malay
Does not assume the university \ college accommodation and hospitality and travel within Malaysia for the research participants from outside Malaysia within days of the conference, and provide for hospitality to the participants of the research within Malaysia.
Important Dates : :
Sending the shares on the regular mail and mail to:
Dr. Asma Abdel-Rahman
For more information, please browse the website of the University:
MAKLUMAN PEMBENTANGAN KERTAS KERJA / CALL FOR PAPERS MAKLUMAN PEMBENTANGAN KERTAS KERJA / CALL FOR PAPERS
Seminar Pengajian Islam Menjana Keintelektualan Ummah (PIMKU) 2010 Seminar Pengajian Islam Menjana Keintelektualan Ummah (PIMKU) 2010
“Generating Human Intellect through Islamic Studies 2010” "Generating Human Intellect through Islamic Studies 2010"
23 - 25 Jun 2010
Fakulti Pengajian Bahasa Utama (FPBU) Fakulti Pengajian Bahasa Utama (FPBU)
Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM) Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
Bandar Baru Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. Bandar Baru Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.